Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPPL Orange County Pro Team Roster

Booya39

Jul 15, 2003
Michigan Ave.
www.dieselpaintball.com
Why not make semi pro teams lock their rosters in the same way? I could have sworn I saw a press release from last year stating that any semi pro team wishing hoping to make the 3 promotion spots need to lock their roster like the pros.

EDIT: I meant that going into the 4th event in '05 semi pro teams needed to lock their roster, not this year.

ChuckC

Brimstone Smoke
Mar 28, 2003
Naptown
teamsmokepaintball.com
Good point.

Shall be interesting to see how NPPL handles OC. I know several players listed on those Pro rosters who not only didn't play San Diego with the team they're rostered for, but have no plans on playing OC with those teams either...Booya has already pointed it out...but the ones I'm speaking of played semi-pro in SD, and plan on doing it again in OC.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Good point.

Shall be interesting to see how NPPL handles OC. I know several players listed on those Pro rosters who not only didn't play San Diego with the team they're rostered for, but have no plans on playing OC with those teams either...Booya has already pointed it out...but the ones I'm speaking of played semi-pro in SD, and plan on doing it again in OC.

...I don't think details such as these or others mentioned in this thread are gonna be too high on the list of concerns for the NPPL ....

I think you may well see a lip service approach to resolutions in OC with the main focus of attention elsewhere......

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
If you know about it already, do you plan on telling anyone so they can maybe try to work the issue prior to the event?
I don't know anything for sure Jeff but you are already well aware that details such as those mentioned ain't really gonna be that high on anybody's agenda when so much is going on (and needs to go on) in the background.

All I will say is this; the next few months is gonna prove crucial to the direction paintball takes in the US for the next five years and I suppose we can also infer that European paintball will also be affected but not to the same degree because all we will do is tag on behind whatever's over there ..

Chicago

Jan 31, 2005
Visit site
All I will say is this; the next few months is gonna prove crucial to the direction paintball takes in the US for the next five years and I suppose we can also infer that European paintball will also be affected but not to the same degree because all we will do is tag on behind whatever's over there ..
But isn't that always true this time of year?