Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NQ Manchester Newbie Day, Sat 11th July 2009

ReservoirFrog

Mr. Green
Nov 1, 2008
NW
I'll be there for my first taste of sup'air!! Just hope I don't look like the big kid at the baths that never learnt to swim in primary school :eek:

Will need a case of paint too.

Cheers,

RF

danieltharris

Jun 23, 2009
"Green fee: £15.00
Paint: from £25.00/box (please let us know if you want paint so that we don't run out half way through the day!)"

Just to check...Does it cost any more for gun hire? Or if I bring myself and my £40 that is all I need? As i've never been paintballing before so have zero kit of my own..

DaveTheRave

Jul 10, 2009
Hi Luke

i spoke 2 u on the fone the other week about 2moro. Sorted an air tank out now.

Looking 4ward 2 it. Got all my own gear and paint n that, maybe buy a box while im there if theres any left. Can we fill air tanks and that there??? Is it in with the 15. If not how much is it???

cheers m8

danieltharris

Jun 23, 2009
Just wanted to post and say I had an awesome time on Saturday. Paintballing is even more fun than I imagined.

Most people seem to play the scenario type games at punter days? But supAir seems to be the most fun, fast paced and tactical. Got some good bruises etc to take away with me to remember the day ;)

Big thanks to all of the guys who were there and for lending out equipment etc, this really is the best way to try paintballing for the first time and all the beginners were able to get some top notch tips from the pros ;)

Special thanks to RickyT as I had his marker for pretty much the whole second half of the day! Very generous of you mate :) Kinda felt like I started hogging the field later on though heh :eek:

ReservoirFrog

Mr. Green
Nov 1, 2008
NW
Many thanks to all involved. It was a fantastic intro the world of SupAir. I would highly recommend any woodsballers try it at least once. Personally I am hooked and will be down again as soon as I can.

Cheers fellas

RF