Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NQ Manchester Newbie Day, Sat 13th July 2009

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
NQ Manchester Newbie Day, Sat 13th June 2009

This is June, not July as originally posted :)

The Northern Quarter Manchester Newbie Day, Sat 13th June 2009

IN association with:
www.Planeteclipse.com
www.corruptedpb.com
www.northernquarterpb.com

What we do on the day is totally up to you guys, whether we do games, drills, a bit of both, whatever. The whole point is to get new people interested and show you the basics (holding the gun, how to stand behind your bunker etc), then progress onto more things.

We'll start off the day with a quick warm-up and then get straight into the paintball.

Green fee: £15.00
Paint: from £25.00/box (please let us know if you want paint so that we don't run out half way through the day!)

We have gun set-ups available for hire on the day, along with packs/pots for anybody who needs to borrow them. Please book kit in advance, and make sure it is returned in good condition.

If you want to come, please let us know in advance so that we can make sure we have enough kit and paint for everybody.

Plenty of help and advice is available from the UK Masters 2008 champions, The Firm

If people get there for about 10.00am to be ready to play for 10.30ish, we can get straight into a warm-up/drills/games rather than having to wait around all morning.

I know this is quite soon after our most recent newbie day, however, a few people expressed an interest in wanting to play earlier than our original scheduled newbie day in July, so we have added this as an extra date into our diary.

As the numbers have been progresseively increasing over the last few newbie days we have decided to split the players into two groups, one for those who haven't played before or have limited experience and another for those who want to just build upon the basics a bit more before coming down to a more intense training session. Who goes in what group will be decided between us and you, however, groups will more than likely change throughout the day so that everybody gets the most from the day.

Also, even though the feedback from playing on a full-size Millennium field was on the whole quite postive, we will be more than likely setting up two smaller fields, for several reasons; partly to reduce game-time, to increase everybody's number of games and reduce the waiting time between games and partly so that we can have more than one drill going on at a time.

Any questions, feel free to get in touch and I'll respond as quickly as possible

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Put me down for a slice of that boyos :D

Is this definately July, because the event on Facebook says June :confused:
(You didnt edit the copy & paste Luke mate, it still says 23rd May at the top ;))

Ive got paint left over like I did last time,
but should I need some would you have a spare case?

By then I should have ALL my kit... finally!!

See you all there!

-Pigeon

RickyT

May 4, 2009
Tyldesley
Yea I'm in, I need a pack and a mask but i think i may try to buy my own mask by the day.

Also just to let everyone know that this newbie day is for the 13th of June.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Markie/Luke - have you got a 'calendar' of these - so I can put them on mine (and let everyone else know well in advance?).

cheers
Andy