Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NQ Manchester Newbie Day, Sat 23rd May 2009

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
how far is NQ from the train station
If you are talking about Manchester Airport train station, its a bit too far to walk, last time Warren did me a favour and picked me up (good man!). I'm sure it can be arranged for someone to give you a lift hopefully

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Thanks Luke Mate :D

(FAO Kem)
It MAY be a possibility that I could pick people up at the air port en route to NQ
Ill have a couple of seats spare, minus room for equipment bags or whatever!
(Subwoofer leading to lack of boot spare btw ;))

But it would be airport only tbh cba goin outta the way ;)

Drop me a PM if your interested!

Let me know in good time please as ill need to figure out where I need to go to pick you up lol :rolleyes:

Cheers!

-Pigeon

JoshDV

May 6, 2009
hey, pigeon! just wondering how many seats you will have spare?
(this is Josh Nicholson btw, you have me on facebook ;) )
there will be a group of 4, the same as last time, and we will be getting the train into manchester airport :)

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Alrite mate, I have 4 seats spare at the minute but thats not including kit etc, so if you can fit yourself and 3 others in with kit on your knees or something then that may work!

PM'd mate!

Shwat

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2009
Wirral
Ok Im definately comming. You say you have loaders to rent, does this include the Rotor? :)

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
how far is NQ from the train station
As said above, it's a bit too far to walk. I'm not sure how much a taxi would cost, but if you want, we can pick you up fro airport.

Just to confirm luke, there will be 4 of us again this time, possibly 5 and we will all be needing a box of paint and maybe 1 mite need an air tank if u can sort that out

cheers :D
Yep mate, not a problem. See you there.

Ok Im definately comming. You say you have loaders to rent, does this include the Rotor? :)

Ill be needing a box of paint aswell. Maybe 2, depends how much we play.
Nope no rotors sorry mate, although one of The Firm may have one that you can borrow.