Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
hey, can we still play if we won last time? if so -

adam nixon
aaron zack
stefan wisniewski

1 box of paint

not yet paid, will do when you let me know, cheers
Was 1 box of paint all you needed for all three of you? LMK if I dont need two boxes for the three people Ive booked in, or are you BYO aswell as that 1 box?

B

boca

hey, can we still play if we won last time? if so -

adam nixon
aaron zack
stefan wisniewski

1 box of paint

not yet paid, will do when you let me know, cheers
yeah yeah yeah you like second place didnt face us so count yourselfs lucky. lol
we have already decided to enter koth you should do the same i reckon your ready and you were impressive to watch

nixonsprowar

Nov 17, 2006
no thats just 1 box between us, we can rob a few from work, got marshals day this week an some may "go missing." and yeh we were gonna enter koth but the team we were entering with from stoke cant make it now and its too soon to sort anything out, but hey well see you on the day.

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
yeah yeah yeah you like second place didnt face us so count yourselfs lucky. lol
we have already decided to enter koth you should do the same i reckon your ready and you were impressive to watch

dude u lost three games, we lost ONE, and then the final!:rolleyes: you guys played well and if i decide to come to this event(which is great) yeh i hope we face each other!lol
yeh thanks for the compliment, and yeh hopefully i'll be joining a team REAL soon. good look with your team and the KOTH division!

LeeE

Leeds Uni Paintball Club
Jul 9, 2006
Norwich
just sent payment so i'll be there:cool:

1. Lee Etchels

2. Paypal sent 12/01/07

3.1 box of paint

have another guy interested who'd need kit but i'll get him to post up here if he's coming...

see you later

Lee

B

boca

dude u lost three games, we lost ONE, and then the final!:rolleyes: you guys played well and if i decide to come to this event(which is great) yeh i hope we face each other!lol
yeh thanks for the compliment, and yeh hopefully i'll be joining a team REAL soon. good look with your team and the KOTH division!
cheers buddy
good luck!!

dave82

manc-chester
Jul 28, 2005
Visit site
dave prescott
paul eaton
no paint
paying by cheque. could someone pm me with an address to send the cheque to. tried pm'ing luke but no joy. nice one, dave