The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL 2009 Results!

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
NSPL 2009 Final Placings

The final rankings for the 2009, tenth anniversary year of the NatWest Southern Paintball League, have been published on the http://www.nspl.co.uk web site. The rankings have been brought up to date after the league's final ranking event, the Campaign Cup reached was held in Basildon on 18-20th September. With all seven ranking events now played, these are the final positions for all Divisions...

Division One
1st Place - London Tigers
2nd Place - London Nexus
3rd Place - London Tigers 2 Zulu

Division Two
1st Place - Snatch
2nd Place - Impact UK
3rd Place - Team Kinetic

Division Three
1st Place - Pompey Uni
2nd Place - Relentless Kidz
3rd Place - MK Sabotage

Division Four
1st Place - GBH Red
2nd Place - Team Rampage
3rd Place - London Hazard Central

The full listings for each division can be found at http://www.nspl.co.uk/rankings.php

The top placed team in each division receives FREE ENTRY in to the Federation Cup, end of season, event. Congratulations to London Tigers, Snatch, Pompey Uni and GBH Red. If you haven't already done so guys, please contact me to confirm your attendance to the event and best of luck in representing both yourselves and the NSPL at the first ever UK National Championships event.

The presentation evening as advertised in the Federation Cup information will NOT go ahead as planned. The NSPL will announce more details regarding this at a later date.

Can I take this opportunity to offer my sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed to a truely amazing and memorable 10th Anniversary Year of the league, including the players, the teams, the refs, the crew, the sponsors, the trade, and once again, the players? Your support has made this celebratory year a season to remember. Ten years done and dusted! I can hardly believe we made it - one hell of a role-a-coster ride, but a worthwhile ride to be able to deliver ten years of quality events and some of the most memorable moments in many of our paintballing lives. The list of people to thank is simply way, way too long so if you have contributed in anyway (which if you are reading this, then you probably have), thank you so so much - ten years of the NSPL would never have happened without you.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Hi Syd

Not sure that the div 4 placings are correct..

We played CC and Scored a total of 19 points in our prelims ??

So i would say it puts us second, can you confirm this >??

I was informed that the points would only be calculated over the 10 prelim games so a max of 30 points up for grabs.

Cheers

Carl

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Urgh! Could have told me earlier!!! ;)

That's what happens when you rush. Okay, all the NSPL teams that played the M5 division at Campaign have their "Semi-Final" scores to be added yet.

I've had a quick look and it doesn't appear to change any of the first placings... my apologies for the oversight and I will edit in the morning once I've had a chance to confirm all the calculations.

:eek:

mcvities

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
C.I
congratulations to snatch for first place in division 2

Cheers everyone else in division 2 and see you in nspl 2010!

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Well done to all in div 3, special shout to relentless kidz and topcats for being top opponants and jolly nice guys too.