Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL 2009 Results!

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Coolio, i knew i wasn't going mad, then again maybe i am.

Cheers Syd.

:D:D:D

Well done all in Div4 was a well contested Division.

Hope to see you all very soon on the end of some very well placed shots. ;)

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Syd could you double check tigers2's score. Considering they won CC I'd wager they scored more than 1/0?

either that or i totally dont understand the scoring system :p
Tigers 2 won one match in the prelims of CC according to the Millennium's scoreboard. Only prelim scores count towards NSPL ranking as has been advertised for months. So, its checked and its right this end.

Can I ask people with queries to contact me in private please and leave this thread for the congratulations to those deserving teams who have placed in the top three in their division?

The tenth year of the NSPL has been a great success and really enjoyable season. Let's take some time to congratulate each other on that and enjoy the moment a little. :)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
found this

Found this on the NSPL Web site if thats any help to you..

Prizes

The NSPL will be reducing its prize package to Division One teams in order to run the M7 format effectively and sustain the high level of facilities required to do the format justice. We are not announcing any prize package at this time. We firmly believe that our delivery of this format is exemplary, have further improvements planned for 2009, and participation at the price on offer plus access to the National Championships is reward enough for Division One teams.

Prizes for other divisions will be similar to 2008 and be awarded at the end of each event…

1st Place – Trophy and 3 Cases of Paintballs plus Kit Prizes
2nd Place – Trophy and 2 Cases of Paintballs
3rd Place - Trophy and 1 Case of Paintballs

That is approximately 250,000 Paintballs and various Kit Prizes up for grabs throughout the 2009 season.

Rewarding Your Loyalty

This season, we will be rewarding loyal teams. By entering five NSPL events, we will give you entry to the sixth event for free. This loyalty deal does not include the Campaign Cup.

Format: 5-Man Teams, Double-Flag
Gun Rules: Millennium Ramping, 10.5bps
Prizes: 1st Place: Free Entry in to the UK National Championships. NSPL Shields for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place. Promotion: Top 3 Teams
Relegation: None

Hope that helps with what you were looking for, can't help with presentation date .. :(

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Found this on the NSPL Web site if thats any help to you..

Prizes

Prizes for other divisions will be similar to 2008 and be awarded at the end of each event…

1st Place – Trophy and 3 Cases of Paintballs plus Kit Prizes
2nd Place – Trophy and 2 Cases of Paintballs
3rd Place - Trophy and 1 Case of Paintballs

That is approximately 250,000 Paintballs and various Kit Prizes up for grabs throughout the 2009 season.
You sure carl, not the season? :confused:

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
if it per event then no, we didnt get kit prizes

if however it is for the season, then i would assume we are awaiting them