Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL 2009 Results!

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
The NSPL has given away over 200,000 DXS paintballs this season, awarding the top three teams in each Division paint prizes at the end of EACH event.

At the start of the season, we hoped to give out kit prizes for first places at the end of each event too. However, these are normally supplied by the traders and this has been withdrawn this year so the traders can put funds in to the Fed Cup prize fund instead.

The NSPL has received ZERO in sponsorship this season. The league has purchased all the paintballs it has given away in order to keep prizes in place.

I don't believe any of our closest competitors have given away end of event prizes this year.

The end of season prizes, gentlemen, are at the Federation Cup which is the National Championship - a combined event for all the UK's teams to compete at the end of the season in order to bag their end of season rewards. The NSPL has promoted the Fed Cup as such ALL season long. If it comes as a surprise to you, then you haven't been paying attention.

If you haven't entered the Fed Cup, then you can't expect to earn the rewards.

Its amazing, you give more than anyone else and you still face criticism. Oh, and thank you for respecting my wishes to contact me in private with your queries so this thread could retain some sense of actually congratulating the winners.

Chong

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2008
Thorpe, Surrey and The OC, CA
Thanks for the clarification and forgive the off-topic posts. Maybe the mods can clean this thread out a bit to keep it on topic ;)

We also appreciate all you've done this season. We couldn't have asked for more and we were happy to be playing in the best league;) Well done everyone!