Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL 2010 - Registration Opens

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
The http://www.nspl.co.uk web site has been updated with all our 2010 Season information and Registration is now open for the first event at Bricket Wood on March 7th.

Thank you all for your patience whilst we confirmed the final details for the season. Everything is now up to date on the NSPL web site and you can now book your team in to the first NSPL event of the season via http://www.nspl.co.uk or by calling 01626 833 200.

Our division structure for this season:

Division 1 - M7 Race to 4
Division 2 - Race to 2
Division 3 - M5 5-Man (5min time limit)
Division 4 - M5 5-Man (7min time limit)

Division One and Division Two teams are asked to register for the season by paying for their event entry to Round One as soon as possible.

Places in all divisions are limited and we are expecting the season to be busy, so please register as soon as you possibly can in order to avoid dissapointment.

More details about Round One will be posted up in February.

The May venue has now been confirmed as a fourth Bricket Wood fixture.

The King of the Hill web site will be updated next week and registration for those events will open as soon as that update goes live. Remember, there will a KotH event on the Saturday before each NSPL event.

I believe Yorkie is also taking bookings for teams wishing to get in last minute training at Bricket Wood on the Saturday before each event at his venue.

Here we go again guys - another fantastic season begins.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
2010 Event Prizes

The NSPL is committing to giving out 300,000 paintballs in prizes over its upcoming 2010 season.

Division One teams will be happy to know that paint prizes are returning to their events from now on. So, prizes up for grabs at each of the six NSPL events scheduled for 2010 include:

Division Prizes (Div 1 - Div 4)
=========================
1st Place - 3 Cases or 6,000 Paintballs.
2nd Place - 2 Cases or 4,000 Paintballs.
3rd Place - 1 Case or 2,000 Paintballs.

Most Sporting Team - 1 Case or 2,000 Paintballs.
Best Reffed Field - 1 Case of BEER.

Total of 25 Cases or 50,000 Paintballs per event!

I will also endeavour to bag some kit prizes out of our attending vendors to award as we see fit at each event.

End of season prizes will be announced in a week or two.

Of course, we will be awarding Trophies at each event as always and will also organise a End-of-Season Presentation where the NSPL Series Shields and Series Prizes will be awarded. We will keep this presentation seperate from any other event or occasion this coming year, so we do not have a similar problem to last season where the presentation could not go ahead.

pickmepickme

Feb 3, 2010
HI Syd,

Looking to put 2/3 teams into your events but wanting my guys to see some of the best teams in UK battle it out so just seeing which teams you have confirmed as playing this year.

I see you had the likes of Nexus and London Tigers last year.....just wondering who you got battling it out this year

Thanks dude,

Jim

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Hi Jim,

We are still in the process of getting teams 100% confirmed at the moment and I would not take the liberty of saying a team is playing without that 100% confirmation in place.

Which division are you looking to play?

You can take a look at www.nspl.co.uk (Teams area) for an idea of which teams will be attending.

Drop me an email if you want to discuss things in private: info@nspl.co.uk

Cheers.