Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Rankings

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Hi Syd

Any chance of an update on the rankings Please. Its getting close to our next tourney.

Many thanks Darren

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
With last months played as well , i think they are now 2 months out of date..

Would like to see current positions as well please.. :eek:

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
All done.

The NSPL Rankings after Round 5 are now live on www.nspl.co.uk

The next two rounds (to include Campaign Cup) are going to be vital as there's a lot of close battles going on there in the rankings table. Feel free to taunt and goad each other here...

Can I go home now please? ;)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
All done.

The NSPL Rankings after Round 5 are now live on www.nspl.co.uk

The next two rounds (to include Campaign Cup) are going to be vital as there's a lot of close battles going on there in the rankings table. Feel free to taunt and goad each other here...

Can I go home now please? ;)
So Campaign cup points go towards final ranking then syd ??

If we play Campaign how much will it cost per team or is it as per normal ?

Cheers Carl

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Prelim scores from Campaign will count to NSPL rankings as advertised at the start of the season.

The best five scores of a total of seven rankings rounds will be used to calculate each team's finishing position.

Campaign Cup is not run by the NSPL in any way or form, so all queries about the event, including entry fees, etc should be referred to the Millennium Series. The NSPL supports the Campaign Cup and is encouraging teams to enter by offering NSPL Ranking Points for the event - that's all.

Can I go home NOW? :D

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Prelim scores from Campaign will count to NSPL rankings as advertised at the start of the season.

The best five scores of a total of seven rankings rounds will be used to calculate each team's finishing position.

Campaign Cup is not run by the NSPL in any way or form, so all queries about the event, including entry fees, etc should be referred to the Millennium Series. The NSPL supports the Campaign Cup and is encouraging teams to enter by offering NSPL Ranking Points for the event - that's all.

Can I go home NOW? :D
You may now clock out for the day kind sir.

We will see you on the 22nd .. Looking forward to this last NSPL round..

Cheers