Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Rnd 2 - Reading, 5th April

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
I am looking forward to going myself because I ain't been to a UK event for years and so it will be pretty coool to see as many of you guys down there as is possible.
Pete, you were looking forward to coming along, but now I've tapped you up to get on the mic and provide us with some commentary, is that still the case? ;)

You heard it here first guys - Pete Robinson will be commentating at NSPL Round 2 on April 5th! Others will be joining him, including Tommy Pemberton from Nexus. Worth the entrance fee in itself I'm sure... no pressure guys! :D

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Looks like the event is going to be a sell out, fantastic.

I am really looking forward to the start of the new season for Division 1 teams like ourselves, it's gonna be a great day playing along side the UK's finest in the form of Nexus, Tigers, Outrage and Relentless to name but a few.

I am frankly stunned that Syd is not turning teams away from Division 1, where else in the south can you play such quality opposition ?

Laters :)

Jan 31, 2005
unknown//dover
Visit site
Nexus will soon be undergoing some changes pretty soon where rumours have it, Clint will be taking over the team in a much needed and extremely popular house-clearing.
It's only a rumour but ya never know ......

i love rumours
its not who is in charge of nexus but whats going on inside it.

the rumour is

well just say jasno and jamie spend a lot of time with each other on and off the field.:eek:

well im sure your make your mind up whats going on there:D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
i love rumours
its not who is in charge of nexus but whats going on inside it.
Hiya Clinty Boy :)
Ya know what's coming don't ya?

You are right Clint, the important thing is what goes on inside the team .... the other aspect, the manager, has been unimportant for a very long time, so I agree with you there mate....

....but someone might ask the question mate (after hearing the rumours I mean) Wasn't what was going on inside the team the reason why the manager (jeff abbott) is being crowbarred out????

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (as a favour to a friend)

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
The weekend is fast approaching and so is your last chance to get booked in to what is promising to be an amazing event. Even if it looks like spots in your division are gone, its still worth contacting me as I am looking closely at the schedule to make sure we allow entry to as many teams as possible whilst retaining the highest level of quality service to all competitors.

Call 01626 833 200 to discuss your entry or visit www.nspl.co.uk to book in online right now.

Don't miss out - this really is going to be one of the best events we've ever put on and is the NSPL's start of the new UK-wide effort to improve tournament paintball. You're support is greatly appreciated and without it, our efforts would amount to nothing.

L.i.P.S

Hi all,

WOW, this is looking great.

We will see you all bright and early on Saturday morning with some great goodies, great deals, and the awesome Draxxus paint as used by the best in Europe.

If you wish to pre- book paint or equipment to pick up then give us a call.

Just for info we both take milk and sugar.