Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Rnd 4 - Reading - 21st June

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Its Summer time! The first of our summer Reading paintball festivals is now a little over two weeks away, scheduled for Sunday the 21st June 2009. This will be the fourth round of the league's anniversary season and promises to be another sell out event for us all to enjoy. 40 teams across 4 divisions of M7 and M5 format tournament paintball - get in quick to be part of the fun.

We've got all the regular facilities and features lined up for you at NSPL Round 3, held at our Reading based venue on Sunday May 17th. Included are some fantastic displays of top-level paintballing in our Division One M7 Matches and exciting competition between all of our Division Two, Three and Four teams.

In addition, we are holding a FREE Saturday night BBQ on the 20th June. Camping will also be free, so make a weekend of it and enjoy a truely special event. We are also inviting anyone with contact details for performers or entertainment acts to contact us ASAP in an effort to provide a truely festival-like atmosphere.

Once again reffed by DXS Entity and the NSPL Refs, we are striving to make further improvements to ensure your games are referreed at the highest standard possible.

They'll be trophies and prizes, music and commentary, Millennium fields, camping, laser-games, our live scores and web cast, and more.

So far, the following teams have confirmed their attendance:

Confirmed Teams

London Nexus

London Tigers

Relentless

Outrage

London Defiance

Demolition Squad

London Tigers 2 Zulu

London Tigers 2 Masi

Pompey Uni

GBH Red

Demolition Squad Youngins

Kinetic

Care Bears Bravo

Impact

Guildford Elite

Maidenhead Trauma Army

London Hazard Central

NA Angels

Sabotage

Rampage

Jersey Warriors

Jersey Warriors Blue

Jersey Warriors Young Guns

Dyslexic Brians

Ressurection

Sabotage Mixie

Topcats

Bristol Addiction

UWE Addiction

Cool As Ice

Snatch

ECI Veterans

Relentless Kidz

Team Broken

Fraggles

Alpha One

Korrupt Killerz

Care Bears Alpha

Akurei Dow

Samurai MV

Samurai MV Rage

Phew! As you can see, that's a lot of teams and our limit is 40 with ALL of those spots already confirmed at this time. You can enter your team by visiting www.nspl.co.uk and paying your £100 deposit for the event or you can call us on 01626 833 200 during normal working hours.

It's going to be a good one guys - don't miss out! :cool:

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Directions are on the NSPL web site, its easy to follow and find.
I get lost in a lift chap :D

I bought a tomtom and i still always get lost

Going to print out this directions next time as i was driving round for ages last time :(

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Ob use the pub postcode mate, go just past it and take the fork off left, follow the winding lane down until you come across the NSPL signs, turn left over the bridge and you are there ... :D:D