The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Rnd 6 - 23rd August

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Thanks Pete.

I've made one final update to the team list at the top of this thread and registration is now closed.

The venue will be open at 7am on Sunday guys and we are looking to start as close to 9am as possible. LiPS will be in attendance with their trade stands, so make sure you have a good look around their shiney goodies and bring some extra cash to pay for them. :)

We are definately using the Campaign Cup layout on both fields and I know Yorkie and co have been working hard at the venue to ensure we all have a great time.

Best of luck everyone - I know a lot of you are fighting for those vital Ranking points. See you all Sunday morning. :cool:

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
camping and general site info

hi all yorkie here
if there is anyone that dont know me im the site manager here at bricket wood.
camping is available just call me to let me know your coming and what time, the fields are open for practice on saturday, if anyone wants it, at a charge of £15 per player, paint available on site at £25 per box, the fields will be open from 9am saturday and will close at 4pm then its all off down the pub, to contact me call 07968120424, look forward to seeing you all this weekend
cheers
yorkie

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
mr robinson :D
will you be attending this event
cheers
yorkie
I'm afraid I'm gonna be bed bound for a few weeks Yorkie, it seems my cage-fighting training has caught up with me in the form of a slipped disc and a dollop of muscle damage thrown in..... I ended up on the floor for about 20 mins unable to move with my mate pi$sing himself laughing as he went thru my pockets ...... nice :rolleyes:

Sorry mate, my timing sucks I know.