Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL round 1, what a disappointment...

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Dan, if this is the event I'm thinking of when a whole team left the deadbox to set about Jamie then Jamie's defence, he had the flag in transit when he was shot in the back from the deadbox. OK, possibly he shouldn't have spun and shot back and wasn't the one banned for the rest of the day.....
That would be the one I was thinking of, but I didn't think the whole incident needed dragging up again, just pointing out that he has in the past been "chinned".

BTW hurry up and get your website up Pete :)

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Exemplary response from Yorkie. :)

Pete, you got me mate. Perhaps I should swing my point more towards what I was saying about what teams playing when, it could potentially make things a lot simpler.

But then at the same time, I guess enforcing a lot of games into a very short space of time would ruin teames with little or no backup. We had three guys pitting/trying to coach, and whilst they weren't much good at times, they still worked their backsides off, and we STILL just about coped.

Mello

Sep 19, 2003
Romford
Visit site
Want to say and big thank you to yorkie, syd, all the refs and the people who were on hand to keep things running for making it a great day ! Yorkie has a great site and we all know it can only get better !

The reffing was top notch on both fields 1 and 2. I had a great day playing the new format in div2. Even though the game system changed, we were all made aware and things seemed to run smoothly. It was a great buzz to be playing games so quickly !

The only downfall for me was the 5 hour wait between the morning and afternoon sessions.

But other than that keep up the good work and bring on round 2 !

charlotte

Birmingham Banshees
Aug 10, 2009
Birmingham
Im sorry Jbird but, thats BS i flipping saw him put his sock back on and charlie going crazy when Wheelers dad accused him. if your guna cheat atleast have to balls to own up to it.
Ben when you say i was aparantly going mad at jamie. Was when i was telling him to walk away from wheelers dad and not to rise to him and others who was shouting and swearing in his face. When people was obviously after a reaction.

Minibaker

Go Hard or Go Home
Mar 21, 2009
noooo . not going mad at Jamie, going mad at Wheelers dad for running over to him and pointing at jamie and saying "marshall marshall" etc etc i was stood with in maybe 6 foot of you and i was in a direct line with JW, i no what i saw and you do too - thats all im saying on the matter

mrb

Aug 8, 2007
Ok guys well it looks like I’m not going to win any popularity contests on here any time soon..

I just wanted to say that although on this occasion I didn’t do what most of you think I did, I have obviously done some things in the past that have made me look bad and I would therefore like to apologise to anyone I’ve offended. I am with a quality team now with great sponsors so I am just going to do my best to keep my head down and work on winning things on the field..

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ok guys well it looks like I’m not going to win any popularity contests on here any time soon..

I just wanted to say that although on this occasion I didn’t do what most of you think I did, I have obviously done some things in the past that have made me look bad and I would therefore like to apologise to anyone I’ve offended. I am with a quality team now with great sponsors so I am just going to do my best to keep my head down and work on winning things on the field..
If you are man enough to put your hands up in acknowledgement of your actions, then let's hope you are truthful enough in your stated intentions.

All anybody wants in this game is to compete and have fun; bad behaviour spoils it for everyone [I should know] and so well done for sacking up and owning up, and of course try to keep a lid on your actions and that way, you will have a lot more enjoyment.

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester

Just make sure you stand by your word, otherwise you could come out lookin like an even bigger boob