The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 3 - 16th April

Ion

Killing for NTT
Nov 22, 2003
London
www.andymarch.co.uk
chrismrgn said:
EDIT; Anyone know who the guy(s) were taking photos and where they will be hosted??
Ray Ko was out and about photos here soon

Fantastic event as ever, few problems with the air early in the day but was sorted quickly. Look forward to seeing you all again at the next leg

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
bulldog2k said:
People need to remember this is a Europe-wide rule, not some NSPL little bit of craziness.

As you say, the rule is there for a reason - to reward the other team who have been unjustly penalised by playing against one more player than they are legimately entitled to. If a marshal sees the hit strike, it is not a one-4-one - only if the hit is later discovered.

What it does, in a very positive way, is to put more onus on players to be be more self-aware, and to keep an eye on their team mates as well. I think it's a brilliant rule that makes sense, is fair, is logical, and was perfectly delivered on all fields. It was clear that whilst some may disagree, the concensus was in support of it.
i do support it but i believe that more marshalls will make the game better, but i think most people have been saying that for years.:p

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Great shots Ray.

Big thanks to Syd and the rest of the team for the event.

Thanks to the judges and the other teams for the standard of play and marshalling.

Thanks to Samurai for the competition in our Division.

Big thanks to Bracknell 7 for beating us and then grabbing Samurai's flag to really throw it wide open in the final game for us.

Biggest thanks of all to my team mates, you guys earned top spot.

Laters

:)