Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 3 - 16th April

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Ahhh right, Were you guys there today then? Only time I remember seeing you lot was at an Ashford 3man Xball lite tourney last year where a South African (I think...) guy went to bunker my buddy and slipped and landed on his face - wasnt you was it? :p Good times. hehe

Sandown

LXB4TW
Aug 25, 2005
Essex
spaces.msn.com
Tom( 8ball ), step away from the keyboard I know you lot took the long way around the M25 and finished off that case of carlsberg while you were sitting in the back of Pauls car. try again after you've slept it off.

Back on topic Blinding day your never going to please everybody with the marshaling, well done to Syd and crew for setting the fields up just wish we had printed out you directions instead of just using the Post code and having to cross that Ford to get to the site.

www.protopaintball.com
www.deadboxclothing.co.uk

bulldog2k

Awesome day, one of the best tourneys I've been to, awesome marshalling on all fields.

I honestly think if you have a problem with that, it should go through the field ult and if you're still happy, to the tourney ult. Bitching about it on forums like this does no good at all. And, like I said, despite us not being a team who did amazingly well, we thought the marshalling on all fields was fair, even-handed, common sense and accurate. I've never ever been to a tourney where all teams felt that, but it seems important not just to have moaning as being the public record of the day.

Thanks to all teams, and props to XM7 for reducing their record time against us even further ;)

Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
bulldog2k said:
Awesome day, one of the best tourneys I've been to, awesome marshalling on all fields.

I honestly think if you have a problem with that, it should go through the field ult and if you're still (UN?)happy, to the tourney ult. Bitching about it on forums like this does no good at all. And, like I said, despite us not being a team who did amazingly well, we thought the marshalling on all fields was fair, even-handed, common sense and accurate. I've never ever been to a tourney where all teams felt that, but it seems important not just to have moaning as being the public record of the day.
Seconded - at the end of the day there's always gonna be a call that doesn't go your way, but if you notice the ones that do - it'll all balance out!!;)

At the end of the day, the marshalls are always gonna have some tough calls to make! But they do their best - and hats off to them for that!:cool:

Many thanks guys - your hard work is appreciated!!:D