Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 3 Divisions

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Here are the confirmed divisions for Round 3 of the NSPL's 2009 season...

Division One
===========
London Nexus
London Tigers
Relentless
Outrage
London Defiance
Demolition Squad
London Tigers 2 Zulu
London Tigers 2 Masi

Division Two
===========
Kinetic
Impact
Guildford Elite
NA Angels
Snatch
Evil Saints
Conspiracy
Bristol Addiction
Reign of Fire

Division Three
============
Pompey Uni
Demolition Squad Youngins
Maidenhead Trauma Army
Sabotage
Cool As Ice
Samurai MV
Relentless Kidz
Redskins
Dyslexic Brians
Rats
Plan B

Division Four
===========
GBH Red
Care Bears Bravo
London Hazard South
London Hazard Central
Rampage
Samurai MV Rage
Sabotage Mixie
Alpha One
Team Broken
Fraggles
Hawks Natural Predators
South West Unknown

Proto KotH
=========
Watford Reformed
Scraesdon Warriors
Plan B 2
Mindful Violence
Pompey Uni B
Wessex Warriors
GBH Tumble Tots
Broken
Fenix
Havoc YG

We are all set for yet another fantastic weekend of balling at Reading this coming Saturday and Sunday, with 50 teams in attendance and a line-up promising some top competition and action! :)

I am leaving to set up the venue shortly and will be away from the NSPL HQ now until next Thursday, so anyone needing to contact me, please call my mobile: 07876 523 529.

As always, the site opens at 7am both days. Saturday's games are due to start around 9-9:30am. Sunday's games will start at 8:30am, except Division One games whose schedule details I have posted elsewhere. Camping is available both Friday and Saturday night, but respect other campers and clean up after yourselves or we will loose this luxury!

As with Round 2, can all teams come to the PB Warehouse stand to register as soon as they arrive please to avoid any hold ups? Thank you.

REMEMBER - The ROF Cap across all NSPL divisions is now 10.5bps and will remain at this limit for the rest of this season! Make sure you have set-up your markers correctly. :)

ALSO - Do NOT ignore the no entry signs for vehicles in to the main field. This area is for authorised vehicles only and you must not bring your vehicle in to the main field! It must be kept clear for event vehicles and emergencies!!!

See you at the Weekend! :cool:

Minibaker

Go Hard or Go Home
Mar 21, 2009
Syd, do you know the timetable for div 1? is there a chance you can post it up or is it a case of getting it on the day?

Gran

London Nexus #32
Sep 3, 2006
It's in the D1 area on NSPL. Get Pete to tell you.

9:40: London Tigers vs. Demolition Squad