The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 5 - Bricketwood - 25th July

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Update on UKPSF Cards

Right guys, I know a lot of you have been waiting for news on this one. The good news is that the UKPSF will continue to issue new registrations shortly. Please see Steve's post on this subject.

Considering the delays and uncertainties recently, the NSPL has decided NOT to check all UKPSF cards at Round 5, but to postpone this check for Round 6 of the series.

However, I would encourage everyone to get their new cards ordered before round five to ensure your players insurance is in place for this event and would like to remind everyone that UKPSF Player Membership and the personal accident cover this membership includes is mandatory to participate in the NSPL. It is not optional - you shouldn't be playing without it. So please make sure everyone in your team checks their registration and renews it if neccessary.

Finally, I would like to thank you all for your patience whilst this matter was being resolved and wish you the very best of luck for the fifth round of this season's NSPL.

To book your team in to the event, visit www.nspl.co.uk or call 01626 833 200.

BURT-GBH

ATPB Factory 2012
May 15, 2009
london
Hi sid are we still gonna use the campaign layout as I no that is way Yorkie has got set up ATM cheers dude

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Chris - Syd";p="75512 said:
More news you have been waiting on:

The NSPL will be using the PSP Mid-Atlantic Open field layout for Round 5. Obviously, the Millennium M bunker will replace the half-X bunker that the PSP use. The field layout can be found here: http://pspevents.com/events/mid-atlantic-open/#field

The reasoning behind this decision is to ensure teams do not have to play the Campaign Cup field again, as most have played this layout to death. The Paris layout does not appear to be forthcoming immediately and with such a long break in the Millennium's schedule, the NSPL will be using the Paris layout at Round 6.

Looking to be an interesting event! :)
this was posted on the NSPL site

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Book In Team Rampage..

Syd

Can you book Rampage in for this round, will call tomorrow and pay deposit ..

ohhhh and Minus £25 for one box of the superstuff supplied Last month to you.. ;)

Cheers Carl

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Does any Team need a player for the NSPL on Sunday
Hi guys, I am looking to play some games in the 5 man on Sunday, so if anybody needs a player or spare player to fill in now and then, I am looking to play, of cause I will pay my entry!!!

Twizz