Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 5 - D7s - 27th May

mewwy

Dec 21, 2006
they didnt cancel Round 4 skeet and that seemed alot worse than whats on the cards for tomorrow. come rain or shine, the nspl battles on, yay for the f00king english weather :( to anyone playing tomorrow. good luck and have fun. big shout out to relentless, sorry i can be there boyos!

mew

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
Just got back...what a day!

Ups and downs with the weather causing me lots of gun problems!

A few other things happened but i wont be picky.

Another great event run by Syd and the Crew.

mike_measures

live forever
Jul 1, 2006
massive day lads
just wanted to thanks to all ect bla bla bla
and like special thanks to will rich and jacko who have only evey played koth before and they pwned some div 1 and i think higher (you know what i mean) well done

not to forget the rest of the trauma boys HIGH FIVE

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Today 27/05/07

What a day, wish I had read this thread last night and joined skeet for some sex !!!!!

Lovely day with lovely weather, you probably saw the Redskins-pikey hut in the car park, our hut rocked !!!!! Loads of 4x4's and loads of plastic, what a creation !!.

Apart from the weather, cant really complain, event, marshalls, organisation was well spot on. Some very good games, just a shame that I was wet to the bone and will prob be off work with a cold now (if not me then definately Gadget :p :p :p )

Thanks to the team, John, Matt, Paul and Brad and well done to Redskins A, winners again.

Cheers

:D :D :D :D (Happy yet Wet !!)

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Thanks to the team, John, Matt, Paul and Brad and well done to Redskins A, winners again.

Cheers

:D :D :D :D (Happy yet Wet !!)

Yep another event that run without a hitch. Well done Chris on that one. The pikey hut was good idea and well done boys winning Div 3.

The UK Preds once more came out of the woodwork and with 3 players that had never played a tournament took the top spot in Div 2. Alas we dropped two games against teams we went through in the morning but that's paintball.

So thanks to Sid Spittle, Phil Ham, Twizz, Mark, Karen, Stevie and Vlad for a good day out and here's to the next outing.

Well done to Samurai in div1.

Good to see the preds out in force. Was that Steve Wilson running the flag back?????:eek: :eek:

I think the next outing may be some time coming, i imagine there are at least a couple of hip replacements needed after some 'interesting' snake work from the more experienced amongst you.

Well done guys.