Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

nt and victory and geo 2

d rabe

STD 2011
Aug 6, 2008
The basement
Victory...they are very reliable very and simple to maintain ...suport well I never have had a problem Curtis from left coast paintball is the man ...:first:

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
GEO2 :D

Great support, Good efficiency, smooth and accurate and very consistent. Also soft on paint. Great stock board with noises and customisable colours :) The easiest to tech of the bunch.

Disclaimer: I play for an eclipse team ;)

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
the gen 2 nts are immense

straight out the case had no problems at all
+1

Got my NT a month or so ago, shot brilliant out the box. No leaks and dead easy to tech. Seems a lot less fickle than my DM9 as far as leaks go.

Dye customer service is also excellent. Geo 2 has only just come out so will bound to have its problems. Nt's have all been ironed out. Im more than happy with mine.

Everyone will tell you there gun is the best, but as always best to try them all and make your decision.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Geo 2 has only just come out so will bound to have its problems.
Ridiculous. There were some very minor issues on the GEO, not bad for the very first spoolie PE had ever made! A lot of this would have been because it would have been difficult to test in real world conditions because they had to hide the fact the they were developing spoolies. This made developing the GEO2 easier, e.g. testing new bolts in GEO1 bodies etc.

I own all 3 of these markers and they are all very good in their own ways. Overall I would say buy the GEO2 because it is a great marker but also because it is British!

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Try a Creed aswell mate if you can.

Awesome bit of kit and the support is out of this world

My 2p worth