Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NT10/DM 9/10

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Olliewidd,

Please can I ask why no NT11's, I'm looking into getting DM10-DM12 or NT11 (can't make my mind up - and being me I always research way more than I should) is there a reason why you would steer clear of NT11's.

Regards,
Colin
They have absolutely terrible reliability. When they work they work beautifully but they'll go down on you more than backstreet hooker. Something to do with Dye reworking the bolt from the NT10 or something though im not completely sure.

Reactions: Alex H

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
They have absolutely terrible reliability. When they work they work beautifully but they'll go down on you more than backstreet hooker. Something to do with Dye reworking the bolt from the NT10 or something though im not completely sure.
Thanks for the info - I'll continue my search for a DM then. I've bought a proto reflex rail and will be seeing if I like spool valves this weekend. If I do then I'll shift away from Timmys and on to DM's.

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
NT10 all the way i think, got one myself ( Quite emotionally attachted to her now :love: ) and they shoot like a dream, if abit loud! And she aint gone down on me yet!! brilliant choice. If you can get a PGA'd one, the anno on them is amazing and they dont go for much more than regular NT10's

Alex H

Killuminati #33
May 27, 2013
United Kingdom
Thanks for the info - I'll continue my search for a DM then. I've bought a proto reflex rail and will be seeing if I like spool valves this weekend. If I do then I'll shift away from Timmys and on to DM's.
If you are looking for a DM, like above i have a black/gold nexus dm 12, I would stay away from nt's altogether, my opinion though