Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NT11 - Full Service - Where do I go?

PaulBox

Oct 8, 2013
SW Herts
Hi all,

I'm pretty new to paintball and recently bought an NT11 from someone on the forum. I know there are some issues with these markers, but to be honest I just like the way it looked and I'm loving using it. I've followed the manual and some YouTube vids in terms of maintenance to keep it running sweet, but there is one part of the bolt that I can't get apart; I can't get the plunger out of the Soft-tipped bolt assembly.

Can someone please advise where I can take my NT11 to get a full strip down and clean/service. I live in SW Herts and work near Heathrow. I did look at Lips website but can't find any info on there re marker servicing, I also dropped them an email but haven't received a response. I would prefer to drop it off somewhere rather than mail it if possible.

The other issue I have is battery life. Do other users remove their battery between games? Mine died during a game on Sunday and I only changed it the last time I played. I hadn't taken the battery out between times and was using Duracell which I understand aren't the best batteries to use for markers.

All advice gratefully received,
Paul.

Aug 10, 2009
Hi Paul,

Regarding the technical question something that might cause confusion is that if you are using the nt11 manual as a reference then its worth noting that there is a mistake on the labelling diagram for the bolt kit section on page 13. What the manual calls a plunger is actually the spool, and what the manual calls the soft tip bolt assembly is actually the plunger.

To remove the spool from the plunger shall require either and medium and a small adjustable spanner, or a dye multi tool to turn the spacer rod(fig.4 in nt11 manual) anti clockwise whilst holding the plunger (fig.2 in nt11 manual) still by gripping on the flat sides at the end of the plunger.

As for battery it is good practice to remove the battery between use, and Duracell isn't bad I often use a brand new Duracell procell.

I am Dye's uk event tech so I shall pm further details. Regarding service options.

Richard

Reactions: PaulBox

PaulBox

Oct 8, 2013
SW Herts
Thanks for your post (and PM) Richard, much appreciated! I will give what you have suggested a try.

Will also email you re the other options.
Cheers,
Paul.

PaulBox

Oct 8, 2013
SW Herts
PS. I picked up the strange labelling only today when I was looking at the online version of the manual.

G-esus 86

Jan 15, 2014
Hi wot can I do to help my nt11 its just wont fire had it running for a day the kuput wont fire its asif their way too much friction in the bolt and gets stuck after only few mm of travel then returns ive had all new orings and its also well lubed just dont know wot to do. The middle orange square bumper seemed loose so I changed it for a 111 oring but this seemed bigger and would cause more friction. HELP!

Aug 10, 2009
Hi G-esus!

Aside from the using the 111 oring there's a few things you can check at least to start that will make the bolt short cycle like that. Some checks more obvious than others;

-check the battery. I recommend putting in a fresh high quality battery straight out of the packet. Duracell procell for example is ideal. Low quality and low power will cause a short cycle.
-check the reg is set to 125fps or there abouts.
-check the dwell is set to 11. The dwell set too low will cause a short cycle.

I'd say check those and see how you get on