Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Number of paintball players in the UK

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by le-pig
if the ukpsf was free to join it would have better results,im not saying its dear(its not),but a lot of perspective members caln't be botherd or caln't send payments whithout a secure card payment online
Even if it was free(which it nearly is) players still wouldn`t get off their arses and join,even though its in every UK players interest to join, their quite happy to let the UKPSF do all the work while they gain the benefits...for free.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Darkwerks
Figures of 800-1500 have been mentioned before on these boards. I thinks it's probably diffucult to get a very accurate figure because there isn't a regulatroy body with a database. By no means are all players registered with the UKPSF, but I would guess that thier estimate is not far off.
Mmmmm,800-1500 sounds much too low ,theres no way that amount of players could keep the paintball resale outlets in the UK going.However I wouldn`t hazard a guess at a figure,maybe the people to ask are the shops and sites .

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Rancid old chap,take your point about the 800 tourny players,but I read the original thread as total (rec and tourny) players in the UK. Come on have a guess you know you want to.:D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Le pig ,sorry I wasn`t having a pop at you:eek: ,its just a pet subject.Online payments a good idea why not Email Bully with it.
We do need a lot more members though.:D

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
ukpsf

k,ill try now it would make things easer though
ps i agree with you totally,i sent the online form through but there was no online payment so i guess it was ignored:(