Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nvs 2016

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Honestly it depends how trigger happy you are. I've seen people piss away pod after pod at thin air. Also depends how much you want to play over the weekend in the various games. I've generally got on fine with about 3 cases for the weekend, your mileage may vary.

Tom Billington

Mar 14, 2016
Last year I used 2 and a half, but that was only with a few speedball games and the Sunday so depends on what day you go and what you do apart from the big game 3 will be more than enough

M4rk

Monkey Spankers
Jul 31, 2012
Norfolk
We went in a group of 5 last year and all used a similar amount. 1000 on the Fridays mini games, 4000 On Saturdays UK verses, and then 4000 on Sundays big game. We were uncapped and trigger happy.

Most of the vendors will have paint in several different grades, and reasonably cheap.

I think the hardest choice to make is hard cheap paint or tournament paint that breaks easy. We always go for the tournament paint harder for the other side to cheat because that **** is hard to wipe off.

Last year a 2000 box of Empire Evil was £28, but the more you buy the cheaper you get it.

And its site only paint in case you did not know! Every car gets searched and they will ask you to open your bags.

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
@Tomlake58 you don't need to pre order but some traders do do special offers on pre orders as m4rk said make sure it is a pre order for biggame as you will not be able to take it in yourself you need to collect it from your chosen vendor, there is plenty of paint on sale to buy at the game but get in early as your favourite brands supplys may start to get a little low late Saturday night/sunday morning