Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NvS or Paintfest

QBaller

Oct 31, 2013
Glasgow
Went to my first big game a NvS a few years ago and loved it. Couldn't make anything last year and would like to try both this year. However, if i had a choice of only one which should it be and why?

David neilson

Sep 12, 2013
Find away to do both lol I did both last year for the first time and enjoyed both for different reasons for me NvS was awesome for the sheer scale of it but paintfest was a lot more close knit fighting and needs a bit more skill, but trying not to side track from your original question, i would advise trying paintfest this year as it will give you a different field to play and a more intense fire fight.

leeabs94

Jan 15, 2015
I was wondering the same which one is better but I'm going to try and do both this year so I can try and shoot more faces!

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
I am doing both (long weekend), however since you have done NvS then do PaintFest.

Then next year you know (roughly since the weather may play a part) which you prefer.

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
Is there a thread for people on here going NvS this year? Im looking to go but be good to meet up with some people!