Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NWC Autococker

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
Own a piece of history.. Nam wreckin crew evolution autococker

Online auction ends Wednesday 22nd April 2015 at 21:00 GMT.

Current high bidder is Simon Martin @£350
(Sorry @irons69 Simon offered on FB first)

Postage to be agreed afterwards (will include if in UK but we can agree on postage if overseas)

Thanks Dan

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: huricame

huricame

hurricane
May 23, 2006
Bristol
Own a piece of history.. not sure how much this is worth... comments on my facebook thread have ranged from £150 to £2000...

so looking for sensible offers.. (dam you Dusty... and making me set a price :p)
so I'll set at £1000, current offer is £275 and I'll see what it builds up over the next day or so.

- Dusty, is that ok?
That's a very nice gun mate but there's not a lot of people that would collect them in the UK, and that gun to fech £ 1000 has to be in a pristine condition, and in the present condition it's hard to put a price on a gun that has a very cool history, good luck with the sale but keep it if you can!!

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
been talking to the old NWC captain, so might go to him... it's a very cool gun to have but more his history than mine.

I'm really not sure how much it would go for... but set as £1000 and we'll see how far it goes over the next couple of days. I had originally thought I'd get about £100 for it so been surprised at £275 in such a short space of time.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
That's a very nice gun mate but there's not a lot of people that would collect them in the UK, and that gun to fech £ 1000 has to be in a pristine condition, and in the present condition it's hard to put a price on a gun that has a very cool history, good luck with the sale but keep it if you can!!

Not to be pedantic but this isn't an auction site. Pick your price and accept near offers.

Being realistic you may get a collector across the water who would pay big dollars but it depends what the gun is worth to you. If you're happy with £100 take £100, if you're happy with £350 then accept it.

huricame

hurricane
May 23, 2006
Bristol
Not to be pedantic but this isn't an auction site. Pick your price and accept near offers.

Being realistic you may get a collector across the water who would pay big dollars but it depends what the gun is worth to you. If you're happy with £100 take £100, if you're happy with £350 then accept it.
That's true in the states they would pay big bucks for a evo