Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NWC Autococker

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
I have recently had a bit of an issue sending Markers to the states, both Markers I have sent have ended up costing a small fortune in customs charges (never had the issue in years sending across the pond)

Unfortunately PBnation is no longer the haven of top prices that it used to be, and is not so slowly becoming full of more idiots. Personally I would be looking at the UK and EU market nowadays as these seem to be very buoyant with cocker collectors.

Tris

Method Agent # 13
Mar 19, 2003
Black Country UK
Visit site
Morning Guy

I am really interested in this marker. Old NWC player and would like this marker as it will bring back some good memory's.

Unfortunately I'm living in Australia at the moment, so time frames are all over the place. With that in mind, is there a way I can talk to you directly through FB, not sure how this effects the rules on here

Are you OK with that Bolter ? (Ha ha we did play together a few times)

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Morning Guy

I am really interested in this marker. Old NWC player and would like this marker as it will bring back some good memory's.

Unfortunately I'm living in Australia at the moment, so time frames are all over the place. With that in mind, is there a way I can talk to you directly through FB, not sure how this effects the rules on here

Are you OK with that Bolter ? (Ha ha we did play together a few times)
Thought you bought one last year tris?

Reactions: sale05