Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NWC Autococker

I am Cassius

The Turks
May 2, 2014
Hi Steve it's Cass from the Turks, it's been a while!!
We've got Dave Coombes and Mel Robinson playing for us, also Wayne Burrows and Gazza Hurley
Try @Razordave for Dave Coombes

Steve sampson

May 2, 2017
tunbridge wells kent
Hi Cass long time no see mate . good to see some of the guys still playing .hows the woodland game doing ?is there still a tourney scene .how often you guys play .
and where do you play still at the campaign site ? I have spoken to pete robbo on here .be good to have game at some point . cheers guys samo

I am Cassius

The Turks
May 2, 2014
Late reply Steve, the woodland scene is on the up, we're playing in a series called the UKWM, 20+ teams every event it's like going back in time!! That's held once a month but we do play a bit more than that if we can
The next event is Bristol then Birmingham there is one at Holmbush Farm in September you should come down there's plenty of old, really old, faces you'd remember be good to see you
Cass

Steve sampson

May 2, 2017
tunbridge wells kent
Hi Cass sound great like to see some of the old boys again .can you let me no the holmbush date pls .I only about half an hour or so away .is it still on the old site used for the mayhem masters back in the old days ?I am living in Tunbridge wells these days .Is old keith Williams still around ? oh and I take it there not a NWC team any more ? .
steve

I am Cassius

The Turks
May 2, 2014
Steve sorry for the late reply, same site as all those years ago, the September round is on the 17th come down I'm sure there's a lot of faces you'll remember, obviously us Turks the Preds a few BC faces no Keith though I'm afraid golf takes up all his time!! Hopefully see you in September
Cass

Steve sampson

May 2, 2017
tunbridge wells kent
Morning Guy

I am really interested in this marker. Old NWC player and would like this marker as it will bring back some good memory's.

Unfortunately I'm living in Australia at the moment, so time frames are all over the place. With that in mind, is there a way I can talk to you directly through FB, not sure how this effects the rules on here

Are you OK with that Bolter ? (Ha ha we did play together a few times)
hi thris hows it going mate .steve samo nwc 1987-1996