Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nxl 2002

knobbs

Sep 16, 2002
www.teaminfected.com
Originally posted by Red_Merkin
I predict that the Russian Legion will struggle to win against american teams. I don't think that they're less skillfull either, i just think the 'environment' in the states won't favor a european team.
Agree 100%.

Bobvannes

Sandbagger
Oct 6, 2002
USA
Visit site
What the hell? Russian Legion are playing NXL?? Since when?

Trauma still has yet to win a GAME of x-ball. They are the longest of the long shots. Aside from maybe Lockout and Xtreme.

Remember, you don't have to check out at the end of the game in x-ball. One player just has to hang clean. Aftershock will be free to do dirty deeds dirt cheap all over the field. As Billy C from Aftershock once said, "The refs won't be able to figure it out. Which is better for us, because we'll be the Kings of that."

Didn't anyone see Bob's rally against Shock at Disney? Plus Bob's boys are practicing right now on regulation X-Ball fields. They will be hard to beat too.

wischem

Feb 22, 2002
germany
Visit site
Originally posted by Beaker
Tj - you gotta give us the choices !!

Firstly - is it 8 or 12 ? then who are the final 8.........with or without Strange????

I vote Trauma - think it's the best outside bet of the lot, everyone said Strange would struggle this year, wouldn't make finals let alone win an event........and Trauma by all accounts are better than they were at this stage.
Yeap! Remember the X-Ball Final. 1or 2 minutes of play and 3 Ruskies were sent to the penalty box for some strange reasons.
There will be no chance for them to win, sorry!
They have the skill, strength, power, fitness,... but it's USA.

Stefu

If russians are playing, they need a bit more creativity in their game. Technically and physically they are ready to win.

Aftershock will spend half of their games in the penalty box ;)

NYExtreme will be tough, I think X-ball will suit them well.

I predict 2 out of top 3 teams will be from California. Bob's team taking 2nd or 3rd and my all time favorites SC Ironmen winning the whole thing.