Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL and CPPS - UK!

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
So we're just about a week away from CPPS AND NXL Europe at CPPS. Easily the best event in Europe all year. Super excited to be there and see folks again.
I'll be there with the Droogs, but will be wandering around seeing all my UK friends as well, and potentially sleeping off early day drinking in the anthrax tent. Either way, it will be a brilliant weekend.

CP Raiders coming in hot off the back of their first win, and Marcello winning 2 majors in the US already this year.

I think the UK teams make Sunday as it's home field advantage and they just played this layout.

Although since this is also the philly layout, anyone with US players will have an advantage as well.

Who's your top 4?

Reactions: ant290

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Will be there Thursday evening through Sunday (playing cpps Sunday).

UK Elite looked really good last weekend... so fingers crossed for them, but will another event on the same field actually lead to less pressure being put on themselves?

I'll take a punt at:
Raiders
TonTons
Breakout Spa
Some UK Team

Reactions: Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Will be there Thursday evening through Sunday (playing cpps Sunday).

UK Elite looked really good last weekend... so fingers crossed for them, but will another event on the same field actually lead to less pressure being put on themselves?

I'll take a punt at:
Raiders
TonTons
Breakout Spa
Some UK Team
If you fancy a little pod runnin for the Droogs pro team gimmie a shout :D Will pay in beer, at field or Spread Eagle to avoid drinking before driving.

Also I need to remember to pick up a jersey and 2 hats I've bought lol.

I'd tend to agree with that 4.

I'll go TonTons first (I think they dial it in)
CP Raiders
Joy Division
PPArena

Reactions: ant290

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Inbound with hats. I'll look out for you - bringing you a little something extra too.
I'll be in all Droogs gear, helping them in the pits, and then wandering around the elite field/snacks/etc. Should be easy to spot :)

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
As someone whos played for 30 years, and on both sides of the pond. It was such an absolutely brilliant event. I love the fact that all of my US/German friends were like...ok you weren't kidding about the site, that's the best paintball site in Europe and most of the US.

The fans on the elite field were great, even random heckling guy, who got suddenly very quiet during the finals. It was still hilarious and showed a level of fan engagement that's badly needed in paintball.

I lost count of the number of times I heard "we aren't playing just wanted to come and see the NXL/CPPS combo"
I even saw a guy in the parking lot on Friday who had 0 clue what paintball was and just stumbled by, and watched some games before work, because it was dead easy to park and walk on the mound to watch, he had a great time.

Outstanding event for the 15's. Absolutely proved they can hang with the best pro teams in Europe.

Dreux-g should be a hell of a finisher with the nations cup and the full NXL divisions, and I'll even dust the kit off for 10 man.

I will say Sunday was dumb hot. Saturday was perfect with the nice breeze, but sweet Lord sunday hurt. Respect to all the players and especially the refs who dealt with that all day.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
It was amazing.

Apart from the nearby Greggs , who had a staff member with such a strong Brummie accent I needed subtitles to work out what she was saying to me. It was just noise.