Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL - Chantilly

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Ahhh Chantilly. Back again...but a bit earlier in the year that normal. It was historically the final event of the year, in the September time frame. Now it's late May. Every time an event pops up in France it's like WOOO paintball in France! Then you fly into Charles De Galle airport, and it's like oh damnit I'm back in France.

Also this layout looks nuts. I call it the "first to the 50 snake or 50 dorito = win" Snake corner is also really powerful this layout like the Texas layout.

chantilly.jpg

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Will the Russians make it 3 in a row?! Golden State Kings and Impact are up Friday 2nd slot. Legion and Heat will also be a good game.

I'm just hoping for decent weather, and another Sunday spot :)

friday.jpg saturday.jpg

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Back at home around midnight last night, long ol few days, including 11 hours at the field on Saturday.
Legion made it 3 in a row, and played lights out good. I was talking to Dima (owner of proshar and ex-legion) he said they were finally playing like the did when he played, 100% russian line up, no americans no french. He was pretty proud.

Vendors were good, HK and PE had their normal booths up which was a huge help to get last minute things. Paint shot great, although it got super humid on Friday so the later games the paint got a bit bouncy as it got warm.

Overall it was a great event. Weather was damn near perfect except for a 5 minute blast of rain? It was lovely.

Our squads brought home a first place in D2 and a first place in the 3man open. My team got 8th, and currently sits 8th for the season, so happy enough with that :D

Bring on Prague!

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
All of them truly highlight the athletic side of the game. Perfect slides, perfect shooting while sprinting. It's just a joy to watch. Golden State gave them a heck of a fight though, 5-4 is very respectable.