Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL - Chicago Open

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
oops sort of late off the mark for this one!

Congrats to XFactor for back to back wins, and knocking Impact out as Series Champions (no way for them to get it now...I'm pretty sure). AC back in the finals for another loss, I think that's 3 or 4 losses in the finals for them. Always the bridesmaid etc.

Corey Field going HAM to hit the buzzer with 1 second left was the best highlight of the event for me. "I've never seen so much move so fast before!" Brilliant quote by Todd lol.

Russians only brought 6, still made a good push, shows how dangerous their whole team is.

Damage made Sunday along with Thunder which kept NYX out, which was absolutely hilarious if you know the history between NYX and a couple of the Thunder guys (Harrison and Greg were NYX and quit to go to Thunder, Thunder is 3-0 vs NYX).

Cup should be a great run to the finish.

Reactions: Tony Harrison

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
We could call it Billy & Archie's Excellent Event. I think the other teams were blinded by X-Factor's swag - they couldn't take their eyes off the Proflexes and JT bubble jerseys. Woodley should have got MVP after all the work he did in the 50.

Ironmen & Revo played well, I thought. Looks like Spicka is headed for a new career as a male stripper.

There's only 51 points between the top 4 teams, but as long as X-Factor do no worse than 2nd at World Cup the series title is theirs. Can they win 3 events in a row?

No pressure....

Reactions: Spikerz

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
We could call it Billy & Archie's Excellent Event. I think the other teams were blinded by X-Factor's swag - they couldn't take their eyes off the Proflexes and JT bubble jerseys. Woodley should have got MVP after all the work he did in the 50.

Ironmen & Revo played well, I thought. Looks like Spicka is headed for a new career as a male stripper.

There's only 51 points between the top 4 teams, but as long as X-Factor do no worse than 2nd at World Cup the series title is theirs. Can they win 3 events in a row?

No pressure....
Woodly played lights out up the centre, being away for a bit as well? he played alot of points for XFactor.

I agree a definate contender for MVP - but snake guys get all the credit right :unsure:

But Billy did do alot of work for them and i guess as a team they had all the right players.

Jessie did some good work on the bag side for them.

Reactions: Xhadex and Spikerz