Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL Europe - Chartres

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
First event of the year!

72 teams down from 112 at Puget last year (Xball) add 3 more for random 5 man play. 40 teams less, 36% drop in teams. That's not insignificant. Hopefully it picks up the rest of the year.

Who takes pro?! Who's your top 4?

I'll go out on a limb and say:
1. Impact
2. Houston Heat
3. Manchester Firm
4. Expendables

teams.jpg

Reactions: Schmickle

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
oooo, without wanting to jinx them, I think Firm have a very good shot at going through. All the Heat guys from 5 star are back on Heat. They have Montressor but thats their only pro that I can see for now.

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
oooo, without wanting to jinx them, I think Firm have a very good shot at going through. All the Heat guys from 5 star are back on Heat. They have Montressor but thats their only pro that I can see for now.
From what I can tell, Five Star have the Edwards brothers over playing for them this event. They're definitely in France, and trained with Five Star against Camp Carnage over the weekend. If that's the case, then I'd put Five Star in my top 4 who would be:

Impact
Heat
Five Star
Russian Legion

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Legion lost their french killers, that was a huge loss honestly. Damage played pretty well in Vegas, not sure how much time they'd have practicing this layout. Firm has TKim, and Flexi the German ninja, plus baystate bandit/infamous messer. Although to be honest their UK line up is incredibly strong. I have them top 4. 5 star even with half of Heat fell apart constantly, they just can't keep their heads in the game.

Dark horse is Red Storm with Thomas Taylor, Archie and LJ Woodley, and coached by Skinny Kevin. The could surprise a lot of people if they can gel quick.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
TJ Danner and Matt the Fuzzy one Jackson are playing for TonTons. So that will help them out quite a bit.

Nikola Janoušová
playing for PPArena...first female pro player in the last few years? That's awesome!

Reactions: Schmickle