Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL Europe - Dreux(g)!

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
The final NXL European event is nearly upon us, and it is the first normal event of the year. So all of the divisions will be represented, plus the nations games as well.

Should be an incredibly cool time, and looking forward to seeing everyone. I see Trash Pandas are going, as well as the Snorkels in 3 man.

Any one else going?

Will be interesting to see how the Pro div shakes out, obviously our top 2 from the UK event have to be the favorites again, being the 15's and Breakout Spa.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Also if anyone is looking for a Div 3 team let me know. Have 2-3 spots.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Cool! We have 2 spots on a Div 3 Droogs team. I wasn't going to play (except 10 man), but once more into the net dear friends once more into the net.

• Haha
Reactions: ant290

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Recaaaaap:

So I was only originally headed to play some 10 man, but got pulled into our Div 3 line. Which worked out really well in the end. We had some amazing players with us.

Results: Team GB smashing it, great job! I heard there was some controversy but was not personally viewing so will not comment. GFG no matter what.

Tontons were amazing, Carnage showing carnage paintball. They're the most defensive team I've ever seen play and it works for them. So TonTons will be at World Cup, although after chatting with Laurent I think Axel has to play for Impact due to his contract.

Venue: Really, really nice. It's not the field quality of CPPS, but for a perm field. It was pretty damn nice. Really good food options, grandstand that was covered, hotel was only 10 min away. 0 complaints at all.

Town: Ok so this is the first time in 10+ trips to France that the ENTIRE town, and everyone in it, tried super hard to speak English. This was not the south of France where everyone ignores you, or even chantilly which is 90 min away where...everyone puts up with your terrible french and sorta smiles but you still struggle. These folks were amazing. Every hotel, restaurant, person at the shop, etc. Was super cool and nice.

Apparently this will be the home of the Euro championships (for the forseeable future), and other than the crap drive from Orly to Dreux, which should take 50 minutes but takes 2-2.5 hours in Paris traffic..., it's a place I'll happily go back to. Maybe I can get a train from the airport and get my rental car in town, because seriously I lost months off my life with the stress from a monday morning commute into Paris.