Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL Europe Prague - Cancelled

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Scheduled for the last week in May. NXL just released a press statement cancelling Prague event, and keeping a close eye on being able to run the UK event in mid July.

I am cautiously optimistic that that event will still go on. However, I know of industry folks in the US who are planning on the entire or vast majority of the year being totally called off.

This is some nasty stuff impacting millions of us around the world and we need to make sure we keep as many people safe as possible, and if that means we have to call off events, then it sucks but I totally understand and agree with it.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
With the way things are going. I can't see the UK event going ahead either. Then would there be a 2020 season. Based on the remaining events.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Couple of folks already saying Richmond in the US won't happen. So that'll be 3 out of 5 events in the US left to go on. September and November. Might be late enough to happen. With NXL Europe's last event being (most likely) France in late August...the Euro season may be done.

Time for the Croatia Cup in late September!