Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL Europe - Prague

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Impact looking really strong out of the gate.

Breakout Spa finally looking like the team they should be, sadly at the expense of Firm :(

Joy get lucky in a 6-5 thriller over PPArena.

Tontons are integrating their AC Dallas players well, and looking strong.

Who makes your top 4?

Has to be Heat, Impact, Tontons, Russians for me.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
5 Dynasty players and a couple kiwis. Take the win over Impact. Wow!
Great finals match.

Impact is now 3 for 3 I’m getting 2nd places this year. Consistent but they’ve gotta be pretty upset heh.

It’s nice to see multiple teams winning though.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
5 Dynasty players and a couple kiwis. Take the win over Impact. Wow!
Great finals match.

Impact is now 3 for 3 I’m getting 2nd places this year. Consistent but they’ve gotta be pretty upset heh.

It’s nice to see multiple teams winning though.
No Kiwi player stepped foot on the field during the finals.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Matt Kling (American by birth) but has lived in New Zealand since he was 2.

He helped us out in the pits in Chantilly last year, great guy.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Yea, but thought he was in kiwi-ville for most of his life. Think he's in University now?

He's in the states a lot. I know he was at the Winter Combine (the one in Florida). I can definitely see him slotting into the main Dynasty team if he moves back to the states.

But yea, the team owner wasn't even on the roster for this event. Dave's a nice guy though. He's trying to use the Dynasty guys to train up his son, and the local NZ/AUS team members so they can eventually just have a good team made up of the local guys. It's ambitious, I wish him well.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Yea, but thought he was in kiwi-ville for most of his life. Think he's in University now?

He's in the states a lot. I know he was at the Winter Combine (the one in Florida). I can definitely see him slotting into the main Dynasty team if he moves back to the states.

But yea, the team owner wasn't even on the roster for this event. Dave's a nice guy though. He's trying to use the Dynasty guys to train up his son, and the local NZ/AUS team members so they can eventually just have a good team made up of the local guys. It's ambitious, I wish him well.
That must cost close to the GDP of New Zealand :D

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
128,000 for a season in SPL?......

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008

Don't get me wrong, it was more a "fun fact" sorta thing than a dig.

I play regularly against the NZ component of Expendables - they're our main rivals over here. They're good lads having fun and travelling the world. If anything I'm envious.

Reactions: Spikerz