Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL Off-Season Rumours, Transfers, Shens, etc......

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Lang's moustache will grow to emit various magical properties over the coming months, including levitation.

Pah, it's not that bad. I used to live in Prescott, a couple hours away.
One of my oldest friends lives in Scottsdale, and it is over 40c for 9or 10 months of the year. That's hot in anyone's book.

Reactions: Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Yea try that in the humidity. That's the South in the states. It'd hit 100 degrees (like 35-37c) and then it was 90% humidity, it was like breathing through a wet towel. Ugh.

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Looking at those packages and the "relationship" that GI have with the empire packages. I.e. its one package, makes me wonder if relationships between current GI teams and Virtue will suffer.
All the packages shower the empire loaders, yet most, if not all, of the GI teams use spires. Will teams like impact or 187 step away from the spire (which they have helped advertise), and move to the prophecy?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Looking at those packages and the "relationship" that GI have with the empire packages. I.e. its one package, makes me wonder if relationships between current GI teams and Virtue will suffer.
All the packages shower the empire loaders, yet most, if not all, of the GI teams use spires. Will teams like impact or 187 step away from the spire (which they have helped advertise), and move to the prophecy?
Or a new loader in the works. GI have attempted a few in the past.

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Or a new loader in the works. GI have attempted a few in the past.
They tried the pulse, which had features that were, tbh, useless, and it was heavy as. Other than that, I've thought they have only done GI versions of existing loaders. Is there a new one coming out in the rumour mill?

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
The Pulse was fine, once you rebuilt it with Halo or Reloader B internals, and that was DXS.

The original .50 cal GI loader should have been OK, if only the Chinese hadn't changed the production spec at the last minute to a black internal feedneck tube, rendering the eyes inoperative

The latest aborted attempt, the RDR was a disaster, overly heavy, complicated and needed constant upgrades and software updates, and it used almost as many batteries as it did paintballs before they withdrew it.

Would be a bit of a kick in Virtue's teeth now they have Heat and Impact edition Spires:

Reactions: Bolter