Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL Off-Season Rumours, Transfers, Shens, etc......

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
They tried the pulse, which had features that were, tbh, useless, and it was heavy as. Other than that, I've thought they have only done GI versions of existing loaders. Is there a new one coming out in the rumour mill?
The Pulse, The RDR to name two er....unique loaders! The pulse was good in a querky way.

Reactions: rewind

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
If you read the packages, it doesn't say you have to use the Empire loader, only buy one :)

REQUIREMENTS

• Players must wear G.I. Pants.
  • Brand G.I. Logos on Jersey based on the 2014 G.I. Logo Template.
  • Showcase G.I. Loader Stickers and Goggle Stickers.
  • Shoot our Paintballs for entire event and wear our VForce Goggles.

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Interesting... not sure how that will work though. "Buy our loader... but we don't expect you to use it or advertise it"

They will probably take the prophecy and do some form of GI Work to it to bring a new loader half way, or at the end of next season...

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
The front section of the original Prophecies included part of the feedneck, so assuming it was clamped into the gun it wouldn't come off.

Never understood why they messed that up with the Z2, unless they were going for comedy value.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Ive used a z2 for a few years, this has never ever even looked like happening. I have also seen pictures of rotors falling apart in game. Its all USER ERROR. My Z2 works flawlessly.

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
I thought I heard a story of someone getting shot in the side or top of an R2 and the whole thing disintergrated into its composite parts...

That being said, I have never seen a spire go wrong, except when you have too fragile paint. (even seen a 10second mid game fullstrip and clean). Not much to go wrong there.

Reactions: Bolter and Spikerz

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
See, I've never even managed to get a Prophecy or a Z2 to even feed paint without screwing something up. The LTD Prophecy I had for around 6 months. In that time, it never lasted a match without failing or alternatively didn't work at all. Plus, it was the most fiddly thing going. The Z2, whilst slightly improved, is still fiddly as hell and has a lot of problems feeding. Battery life is also horrific. Looks good though.

Thing is - the Z2 should be an excellent loader. It just needs more work doing to the shell system.

Reactions: shoaibaktar

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
First world problems, The battery door fell off my Halo once on the breakout, battery pack flew out and I got eliminated before I even reached my primary :cry::cry:

I have seen plenty of Z2 fronts fly off, Rotors and even Spires self destruct in dives, it was quite common at one point to see Rotors to do a 180 in the feed neck on breakouts. Most are down to user error.