Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL Off-Season Rumours, Transfers, Shens, etc......

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
First world problems, The battery door fell off my Halo once on the breakout, battery pack flew out and I got eliminated before I even reached my primary :cry::cry:

I have seen plenty of Z2 fronts fly off, Rotors and even Spires self destruct in dives, it was quite common at one point to see Rotors to do a 180 in the feed neck on breakouts. Most are down to user error.
I thought that was all the rage with the Halos and B2s... Battery case held on with gaffa or electrical tape?

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
That's a loss for Impact - he's a pretty decent player.

I guess he didn't get all that much playing time, with Yachimec, Brown and Ouimet doing so well this season.

So Impact will be looking for 2 new players to replace him and Bains, any thoughts on who they might pick up?

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Raney's been taking over for Dave for most of the year. Now they may look to replace Raney or they may just keep the team size down.
They have Zack, Zane, Raney, JC, JRab, Keith, Nick, and Ouimet. So that's 8, I guess they could add 1 or 2 more?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Markowski leave X-Factor he got very little play time.

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
8 is enough, as long as they don't take any injuries. A lot of the top teams like to have enough players to run two lines of 5 though.

Raney always seems limited when he's played in a back centre role - he has all the right attributes but just seems more effective in a corner.

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Chad Busiere has left impact and is heading back to damage.
Not a huge surprise to be honest - he's not got a lot of play time this year and when he did play he wasn't on the top of his game.

So Impact will be looking for 2 new players to replace him and Bains, any thoughts on who they might pick up?
So has Bains officially stepped down as a player now? I know I've seen him coaching a lot this year, but he's played a small bit as well.

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Raney is a great aggresive back centre. I think the way they seem to be playing their players is more "do what is comfortable for you" rathet than forcing their players to play a particular style. Raney can play near enough any bunker and is small enough to play tight if they put in smaller back line bunkers.

Not suprised Chad has moved back. He only really left after damage collapsed, so its only natural he wants back in after theyve kept going. How that will work with the dynamics now could be interesting though.
Any news on other roster changes?