Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL Off-Season Rumours, Transfers, Shens, etc......

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I liked it in the country at Ardingly. Some lovely country pubs, with good pulled ales, good food and dogs allowed to hang out outside. It was further away than Basildon was from pubs/hotels etc.

I had no issues with Basildon either, 5 min from the hotel to the field, all grass, tons of space, loads of restaurants and clubs/bars. It was cheap and easy to get to.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
I've been singing the praises of Ardingly as I've been a showground regular for years .But now it's got another plus point ,it's actually in this country!! Just as well other sports don't try and ruin paintball ,it's doing a grand job all on it's own .;)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I remember one year they held a leg in Belgium, bigged it up massively before hand, and when we arrived it was basically a farmer's ploughed field.

History always repeats itself.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I remember one year they held a leg in Belgium, bigged it up massively before hand, and when we arrived it was basically a farmer's ploughed field.

History always repeats itself.
I remember that too, almost, we never actually made it to that event, which was probably a blessing. Didn't the whole site get locked down for hours too while there was a cycle race on the roads outside?

Reactions: Bolter

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
If they want the sport to grow they'd make it free to watch in the grandstands.
I watched a dad and 2-3 kids looking to try and watch the pro field on Sunday in Chantilly, they wanted 5 euro or something per ticket...insane.