Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL Philadelphia Open 2019

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Will the Russians take 4 in a row?!

They're sitting on 3 in a row, 2 in Europe and 1 in the US.

Is it even possible to have a better game in paintball history than the last 30 seconds of the Dallas Legion vs Impact match? I really don't think it is.

There are a couple UK Refs making the trip over, good luck and safe travels to them...and you suck for not making the rest of the NXLEurope events...I really enjoy your ability to actually ref well.

I really would like to see Legion win, but deep down a return to the top of the podium for Dynasty would be pretty amazing.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Some HUGE upsets already on Sunday.

Uprising just beat AC Dallas in OT...they haven't made Sunday in 2 years! but they're doing amazing work here.

Impact goes down to Damage, Keith Brown taking out his former team, they play Dynasty next who are looking as the best team at the event right now. They're getting 1-2 kills off the break every single point.

Legion beat Heat, but won ugly. They're looking human and not like their dominant selves, we'll see what happens next.

X-Factor a close second to Dynasty in looking absolutely beast mode.

Shaping up to be a great semi-finals.

• Wow
Reactions: James ECI

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
X-Factor Legion in the finals.

Will X-Factor FINALLY win an event?!

Tontons are in the Semi-Pro finals, looking super strong.

Reactions: ant290

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
X-Factor nearly throw the whole event away with a stupid, stupid major so they have to start 5v3 that lets Legion go on to tie it and take it to OT.

Ends up being a 2v2, and Archie goes mental, shooting the last 2. 3 for the game, taking the golden barrel top gun award by 1 kill, and giving X-factor the win. Russians thought it was only Archie, Colt was playing crazy small and tight, and was the last man standing to hit the buzzer.

Absolutely clutch by Archie and a damn good finals. As good as Dallas? No. The 2 points from the Russians in 30-ish seconds will be the stuff of legend. This was a great sequel though.

Reactions: ant290