Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL Vegas scores

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Refs not doing themselves any favors by making some funky calls.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Didn't the time run out right after Taylor launched? I think they just ran out of time.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Ahh, he still should have gotten Brad pulled on a minor for talking after being shot though.

Overall though the refs have been pretty...hit and miss this event. It's a bit sad.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
taylor shot greenspan at 12 seconds, then damian runs in the centre and gets blasted by greenspan and lang, as damian runs in taylor runs through and shoots at lang, then after taylor is walking off and brad shoots at no one, then lang and greenspan, who no one has shot at since taylor hit him walks off, 12 seconds after being shot.
Plus if they were pulling people for talking after being shot then Greenspan would be banned for life for the way he has temper tantrums and shouts after being shot.
the ref looking directly at greenspan should have signalled h was out, so yeah pisspoor reffing at times

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I saw that shot at Greenspan. The ref looks in and doesn't pull him and he standing 5 feet away. So either it didn't hit or the ref is a total jackass. Both are totally believable :)

Over all the lack of consistently pulling people for dead mans talk, hand on head, and that weird thing between legion and uprising. Refs not able to call trade outs and sometimes a trade at the centre W was a trade, sometimes a minor, sometimes a major. Send Jaba over to teach some clinics man.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Before my first match ever in Europe last year (Puget), my team captain gave me a break down of the things refs would catch people on. Hand on head, talking at all, arguing, etc.

I was amazed! I was so used to mouthing off constantly on the field, and to be told I couldn't was a bit of a shock. However, I paid attention, and it really wasn't that hard to remember.
The best thing I can say about European refs, is that while they do enforce rules very strictly, they do so in a consistent manner. Was I pulled on some weird 1:1's? Yep, but so were other teams. I'll take consistent calls all day long every day.