Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL World Cup

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
15's are through to the ochos. They're waiting on the seeding to figure out their opponent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schmickle

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Saw the E logo in the left hand corner of the webcast, which I think means Eclipse have dumped a large amount of cash into it. Which makes my $7.99 monthly subscription seem insignificant.

I liked how Todd, Rab & Matt wore Under Armour polos on the webcast. Nice little tie up following on from Greenspan's deal.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Yea they're marketing a specific under armor pair of cleats on ans calling them "paintball cleats" which is pretty cool.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
They played Red Legion in Basildon ,now playing Div3 . Should ask Ledz if they play as "Sandbaggers"!
I wouldn't be too hard on them if I were you.

They wouldn't be able to get in as Pro or Semi-Pro, for a start, and the next level is D2. As @Spikerz points out, they could probably only get a space in D3. Don't forget, this year has seen a huge turnout of teams for WC.

Also, the difference in skill level between us & them is huge - their D3 is probably equal to a CPPS D1.

Props to them for making the trip & competing. The players have probably had to dig deep in their own pockets to fund it themselves, and flights to Florida aren't as cheap as they were 10 years ago, when I used to go every year.

Once you factor in villa, car, food, entry, paint, food, buying stuff, plane ticket, food, cash for lapdances.......you're looking at the thick end of two grand. Which is a lot of cash if you're a young kid or a family man.

Reactions: Spikerz