Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL World Cup

Schmickle

Sep 11, 2016
Chester
You mean Thomas Taylor selling a Vanquish, a bag, a loader and the proverbial clothes off his back?

Standard business practice, old chap.

I don't think Thomas gets a paycheck for playing for Infamous, so as @shoaibaktar quite rightly says he's having an end of season sale.

Impact, Dynasty and god knows how many other players do the same thing. But if you look carefully at their posts, they almost always ask people to PM them for a price. Which tells me the price will be truly eye-watering.

On a side note, I'd like an Infamous jersey, but not for the price Thomas wants for his.
Thanks guys! Yeah I was just looking at getting one from Trevor, but it is a lot! Especially with living outside of the US!

Schmickle

Sep 11, 2016
Chester
Players have been selling their stuff since dinosaurs roamed the dead box! WC is the end /beginning of the team's cycle .All the kit will be re issued ,as sponsors insist their latest product is worn.Rendering last seasons kit to training gear or sell off.As to who will sponsor Infamous ,as several were let go and now work for Valken,it's anyone's guess .As we are in the silly season whole threads ,here and PB will overflow with those guesses. So I'll be the target and say Empire .Though they don't like the idea of a GI branded team not cleaning up ,Infamous despite their losses of personnel (they call themselves the skeleton crew) still seem to know how to get to Sunday .And the only thing worse than a Kee team winning would be someone from outside their brand and Infamous still could do that.
Thanks bud!