Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL World Cup!

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
9 days away or so. Who's on track to win Pro? Who stays up and who gets relegated?
Any surprise teams going into Sunday that we haven't seen before?

This layout features a super heavy Bag side and a very challenging snake side.
So the traditional snake heavy teams may suffer. Let's see how Heat adapts, they have a very strong lineup.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
There's only 13 points between the league leaders - Impact on 490 points - and 3rd place, Dynasty on 477 points. So, if Impact have another nightmare like in Chicago, they won't win Cup or the season.

I've enjoyed watching the league this year, particularly because both Infamous and Dynasty have had some good results, and the usual whipping boys (Revo, LVL) haven't been whipped as much.

I'd like to see Infamous win both Cup and the season. But now I've cursed Infam, ML Kings will probably win.

It will come down to the usual combination of money, luck, favourable ref calls and paint that doesn't burst in your barrel. Weather looks OK - pretty warm, no rain forecast.

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Have visas been sorted for the Russians for this event?

I'm looking forward to seeing more dynasty in action, would be great to see them take the season win if impact and infamous have a shocker of an event.

Reactions: Spikerz

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Dramatic first day at Cup, with Ironmen giving Dynasty a hard time (Dynasty eventually won 6-5 in overtime), Infamous losing to Revo 4-5 and X-Factor going down 3-0 against Uprising before scoring 9 points in a row to make their final score 9-3.

Brandon Short is back playing for Dynasty, and Raney from X-Factor hasn't played today due to injuries.

Legion have only played one match today, against Outlaws, and they won 7-3.

Just waiting on the final set of the day to play - Impact v Thunder and Aftermath v Ironmen - and I'll do a full listing of the scores.

Last edited:

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Day 1 scores:-

LVL 7-3 NRG
DMG 7-1 Outlaws
Dynasty 7-4 Diesel
Heat 7-1 Kings
Legion 7-3 Outlaws
Damage 7-1 NRG
Heat 7-3 NYX
Kings 5-4 Uprising
Dynasty 6-5 Ironmen
Aftermath 5-4 AC Dallas
Revo 5-4 Infamous
X-Factor 9-3 Uprising
Impact 6-0 Thunder
Aftermath 4-3 Ironmen

I haven't seen any new markers being used by players.

Last edited:

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Day 2 scores:-

Damage 5-4 LVL
Heat 8-4 Uprising
Kings 5-4 X-Factor
Aftermath 7-3 Diesel
Damage 6-5 Thunder
Dynasty 8-2 AC Dallas
Impact 7-1 LVL
X-Factor 6-0 NYX
Infamous 8-5 Outlaws
Legion 7-1 DMG
Impact 6-0 NRG
Ironmen 6-5 AC Dallas
Infamous 4-3 DMG
Legion 6-3 Revo

Impact appear to be cruising through, but in my opinion they just had an easier draw. They haven't faced Heat, Dynasty, Infamous, Legion or X-Factor.

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Impact appear to be cruising through, but in my opinion they just had an easier draw. They haven't faced Heat, Dynasty, Infamous, Legion or X-Factor.
when you get a group like that you kind of have to hope the other top teams will knock each other out right??

What is happening with ML Kings?? they've really scrapped their way into some wins which has been great to watch.

Tom guest filling in raineys spot and doing a good job at it too!

Reactions: Tony Harrison

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
@ant290, the best matches take place later today - Dynasty v Aftermath (both undefeated so far), Heat v X-Factor, Impact v Damage and Infamous v Legion. Those are all in the 2.30-4.30 block (Orlando time).

I agree, Kings have played well, which has saved them from relegation. AC Dallas will definitely be relegated.

At the moment, it looks like a Hurricanes team will be moving up from semi-pro, or maybe Blast Camp & Hurricanes. I'd like to see Mutiny move up to pro, but I don't think that will happen.

When I saw a tall guy playing for X-Factor with "Guest" on his jersey, I thought it was @cheyenne !

The Female Pro exhibition matches are taking place shortly.

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
@ant290, the best matches take place later today - Dynasty v Aftermath (both undefeated so far), Heat v X-Factor, Impact v Damage and Infamous v Legion. Those are all in the 2.30-4.30 block (Orlando time).

I agree, Kings have played well, which has saved them from relegation. AC Dallas will definitely be relegated.

At the moment, it looks like a Hurricanes team will be moving up from semi-pro, or maybe Blast Camp & Hurricanes. I'd like to see Mutiny move up to pro, but I don't think that will happen.

When I saw a tall guy playing for X-Factor with "Guest" on his jersey, I thought it was @cheyenne !

The Female Pro exhibition matches are taking place shortly.
i wish sir allso been pming you on fb

Reactions: Tony Harrison