Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXLE - Prague

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
The place where Gaz has hung out like 47 times.

A pound for a pint.

Strippers for cheap, and the distinct possibility of taxi drivers selling you to some Balkan mafia guys to be used as their sex doll.

Who will reign supreme!? Legion? Impact going to be angry and come stomp on people? Golden State Kings going to get revenge for Philly?!

We're hoping for a 3rd straight Sunday club, and improve on our overall standing (currently 8th for the season).

Maybe my team gun will finally show up? DLX being slow af.
Maybe I'll be able to prevent my team from getting alcohol poisoning? Seriously at 1 pound a pint?!
Maybe Neal will be found wearing a strippers thong and screaming I'm king of the world while running around wenceslas square?

Anything can happen when you get into Eastern Europe.

Reactions: Shepherd:03

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
So I know at least three of the Jags are going. I’m there (well I’m in Munich about to leave for Prague) joe shattered lens upton is there.

Who else is hitting Prague today?

My new team edition luxe X is in the car being driven to the field today. Get to grab it tomorrow.

Pints are a pound. Dinner is 4-5 quid.

Which UK refs are coming over?

Who will show up to watch the nations cup?!

I have practice from 5-7 tomorrow local but if I can I’ll livestream some team gb games.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
So I know at least three of the Jags are going. I’m there (well I’m in Munich about to leave for Prague) joe shattered lens upton is there.

Who else is hitting Prague today?

My new team edition luxe X is in the car being driven to the field today. Get to grab it tomorrow.

Pints are a pound. Dinner is 4-5 quid.

Which UK refs are coming over?

Who will show up to watch the nations cup?!

I have practice from 5-7 tomorrow local but if I can I’ll livestream some team gb games.
Gilly, Pete, Luke & Ant from the UK Refs are there on the Pro field. Golden State are beating Impact 3-2 at the moment. Let's hope nobodies gun gets crushed by customs this time.