Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nxt marker?

Montu32

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2013
Hi everyone,new to the site and am just interested in peoples opinions on my nxt marker to go for.I normally buy them new,started with a tippman 98 as most probably,then ion ( fitted rampage board ),pm 7 then just sold my etek 3.
Lookin to spend about 400 to hopefully get a year or two old "top end" marker this time.
Really liking the dm12s and egos!
Thanks

Montu32

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2013
Thanks,any major pros and cons with either over the other bar the obvious?
Am I likely to notice much difference over my etek or pm?

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
Not had a chance to take it out properly yet fired in back garden and is a lot quieter and more accurate than my mini but that might be down to having a shaft 4 barrel kit so able to bore match paint. Very easy to take apart to repair as had an air leak from lp hose. So stripped it down to investigate and ordered parts from stoney@planeteclipse and fitted myself it's my first planeteclipse gun. Look for one with the dart kit fitted apparently it makes it a lot more accurate and air efficient

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Thanks,any major pros and cons with either over the other bar the obvious?
Am I likely to notice much difference over my etek or pm?

they are all pretty much off a muchness

other than weight/ergonomics/efficiency what you are mostly paying for is bling

Montu32

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2013
thanks for the replies!!! will def read into the dart kit if i end up with an ego,prob will as i feel also that the info screen is a good thing.Bit more efficiency is always good too!!

just need another 15 or so posts to buy something now lol

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
thanks for the replies!!! will def read into the dart kit if i end up with an ego,prob will as i feel also that the info screen is a good thing.Bit more efficiency is always good too!!

just need another 15 or so posts to buy something now lol
The dart kit is only for ego11 just a heads up mate !!

Montu32

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2013
Sounds a bit weird that one,sounds like a recall type thing y get w cars and that.