Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

nxt rebound modes

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
amature, you got owned by mac....

oh yeah chris - i checked my shocker...your right, i bow to you and your looking on zdspb before you post skills ;);)

balf
still the self proclaimed shocker god
i am embarresed if i did get owned by mac but am just saying what its like with my nxt

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
i just checked agen and and tthe bottom and tope mode are continuas then there is for beeps inbatween the top mode
yes the four beeps are the modes - the continuas beeps are the beeps that tell you you wont go higher or lower - they are not modes

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
no because the bottom is mode one - semi, then you can go up 4 chirps , modes 2,3,4,5 then the board will chirp continuously (that is not another mode just telling you that you have reached the top)

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
no because the bottom is mode one - semi, then you can go up 4 chirps , modes 2,3,4,5 then the board will chirp continuously (that is not another mode just telling you that you have reached the top)

but if i put it on top contiuas it is on ramp and i would asume its 8 and it goes like mode 5

i think ill give up soon lost my grip fram screw and we keep going over it i hail to the shocker god lol

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
oddly enough no, im severly lacking screws, ill check if the manifold screws fit, got a few of them.

elastic band is the best option.

what grips are you using???

edit - just had a look and no they dont..sorry mate, if you get the screw size im sure a diy shop should be able to sort you out (its on zdspb, take note of which grips you have, some need shorter screws, top board is easy to kill)