Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

nxt rebound modes

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
oddly enough no, im severly lacking screws, ill check if the manifold screws fit, got a few of them.

elastic band is the best option.

what grips are you using???
just the stock one it dont matter if ya dont faught i would ask cause you had that box of o rings and stuffff

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
just the stock one it dont matter if ya dont faught i would ask cause you had that box of o rings and stuffff
yeah i need to get to the ironmongers at some piont and pick up a shed load of stuff

the screw you need is a 6-32 x 5/16" , i use button headed hex at the moment but i suggest switching to button head phillips (much nicer and easier for removal)

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
amature, you got owned by mac....

oh yeah chris - i checked my shocker...your right, i bow to you and your looking on zdspb before you post skills ;);)

balf
still the self proclaimed shocker god
nah i didnt look on zdspb before! i take my rightful place at your right hand haha:rolleyes::D

spsimon

Manchester Firm OG
Oct 9, 2006
one more thing then , how do you cap rate of fire on the nxt stock board or is it already capped at 15bps?
cheers simon

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
tell me your dwell setting and ill tell you what your recharge rate (the setting that is adjusted by holdinfg the trigger in) should be set at and that will cap your gun

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
tell me your dwell setting and ill tell you what your recharge rate (the setting that is adjusted by holdinfg the trigger in) should be set at and that will cap your gun
yeah what he said, when you know the dwell setting, you put it into a formula and then it gives a you a recharge setting to cap the gun at a certain BPS (balf im now going to be like your shadow and hope you dont beat me to shocker problems:rolleyes:;):D