Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXT shocker or E-tek?

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
i dont think eteks have qevs and so are capped around 20bps. so go with the shocker, it looks a lot better in person than in the pics.

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
i only said the nxt shocker looked better in person because people were comparing it to an ion, and i thought that in pics it did resemble it, but in person the two guns had more obvious differences.

and i thought that eteks didnt have qevs because eclipse had to differentiate it from an ego, therefore slowing it down, and possibly making it less air efficient. But maybe they do have them, im not sure.

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
what they are trying to say is why would 20 bps instead of 30+ bps be a disadvantage, seeing as the cap is 15bps, you would never need more than that :rolleyes:

as long as a gun can acheive 15bps speed should not be a selling/buying point

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
ok, sure it should'nt be a buying/selling point, but it blantantly is, id prefer to buy a gun which can shoot faster than 15bps, than a gun which could only manage 15bps. companies arent making markers, or aftermarket boards, or hoppers that are capped at 15bps. but yer i see what you mean that 25bps, compared to 30bps isnt gunna make any difference.